In March of this year Philippe Ramelet took a look at 4.1 and 5.1 speaker systems. In this review he looked at 13 systems in various categories. From his review we selected one value-end system, one mid-range system, and one high-end system to recommend.
Many people don't seem to put the money into the speaker systems that they really should, and that is a real shame, because with most of the modern games that have multi-channel sound support, they are missing out on so much. We've linked to Philippe's complete reviews here, and we recommend that you read them before you commit any money to the purchase of a speaker system.
Value End - Logitech Z-540 Speakers
The Logitech Z-540 has a very attractive price point. While the retail is about $60, we have seen them for much less, which vaults Logitech to the head of the class for consideration as a gift item for the holidays.
- Creative Labs MuVo
- Digital Cameras And Related Devices
- Atech Pro III Flash Drive Multi-Format Reader
- Gaming Devices
- Logitech Momo Force Steering Wheel
- Graphics Cards And Sound Cards
- ASUS V8460 Ultra GeForce 4 Ti4600 Graphics Card
- Creative Labs Audigy 2 Multimedia Sound Card
- Computer Speakers
- Mid Range - Altec Lansing 641 Speakers
- Computer Cases And Add-Ons
- Adaptec AUA-3121 DuoConnect
- Enermax EN-006-TM1 - Multifunction Transfer Panel
- Networking Devices
- Storage Of All Kinds
- Western Digital External 120 GB Hard Drive