Access times are very close to what we’re familiar with on bare drives. It appears that the USB 3.0 interface doesn’t introduce much latency.
The I/O performance results show what could happen if many concurrent users or programs access your USB 3.0 drive.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Retail Drives Reviewed
- USB 3.0 Basics And Connectors
- A-Data Nobility NH01 (500 GB)
- Buffalo MiniStation Lite (HDPE500U3, 500 GB)
- Western Digital MyBook 3.0 (1 TB)
- Test Details, Test Setup and Comparison Table
- Benchmark Results: Throughput
- Benchmark Results: Access Time And I/O Performance
- Benchmark Results: Copy And Combined Read/Write Testing