We're certainly not surprised to see Zotac’s tiny Zbox nano XS AD11 drawing the least power, although Lenovo's Q180 isn’t far behind. ASRock and Jetway show similarly, aside from the CPU Load measurement. That could be a result of the Celeron G540's 65 W TDP. Just remember that the Jetway box doesn't include a processor, and it'll accept a variety of different models that'd affect power numbers.
Temperatures are very close across the board, with the Vision HT and Mini-Top demonstrating a slight advantage.
When it comes to acoustics, ASRock's Vision HT is extremely quiet until both the GPU and CPU are taxed at the same time. Lenovo's solution can get a little louder when just its GPU is under stress. The Mini-Top and Zbox generate significantly more noise under CPU and GPU loads, but we wouldn’t consider them irritating.
- ASRock, Lenovo, Jetway, And Zotac: Small Form-Factor PCs
- ASRock Vision HT 321B
- Jetway Mini-Top JBC700C9JG
- Lenovo Q180 31102BU
- Zotac Zbox Nano XS AD11 Plus
- Test Systems And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft II And DiRT 3
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft And Diablo III
- The HTPC Experience
- Networking Benchmarks
- Power, Temperature, And Noise
- Four Systems Appeal To Different Applications