We're testing HD Graphics 4000, a GeForce GT 520M, AMD's Radeon HD 6450A, and an integrated Radeon HD 6320. These small PCs have significantly more graphics horsepower than a typical Ion 2- or E-350-based setup. We'd hope for them to perform passably in mainstream games.
ASRock's Vision HT and Jetway's Mini-Top (armed with the CPU we chose for it) can handle StarCraft II at low detail settings with no problem at all. Zotac's Zbox and Lenovo's Q180 manage playable average frame rates. However, their minimums are too low; consequently, we wouldn't recommend either platform for StarCraft II.
Once again, the ASRock and Jetway PCs manage playable frame rates up to 1920x1080. Unfortunately, the Zotac and Lenovo models simply cannot muster high-enough performance.
- ASRock, Lenovo, Jetway, And Zotac: Small Form-Factor PCs
- ASRock Vision HT 321B
- Jetway Mini-Top JBC700C9JG
- Lenovo Q180 31102BU
- Zotac Zbox Nano XS AD11 Plus
- Test Systems And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft II And DiRT 3
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft And Diablo III
- The HTPC Experience
- Networking Benchmarks
- Power, Temperature, And Noise
- Four Systems Appeal To Different Applications