DirectX 9: Crysis 2
Like most gamers, we were disappointed to find out that Crysis 2 would be a console port. Nevertheless, it stands in here today as our second DirectX 9 benchmark.
At low detail settings, AMD's FirePro W7000 surprisingly beats all other 39 graphics cards. The FirePro W9000 is not far behind; it’s only separated by the Tahiti-based desktop graphics cards.
The FirePro W7000’s performance numbers are quite unexpected, and we really don’t have any logical explanation for them. Average frame rates become more predictable as the graphics workload increases, and performance scales closer to what each board's specifications would indicate.
- Can Workstation Graphics Cards Play Games?
- Results: 3DMark 11
- Results: Unigine Heaven
- Results: Unigine Sanctuary
- DirectX 9 Results: Mafia II
- DirectX 9 Results: Crysis 2
- DirectX 11 Results: Aliens Vs. Predator
- DirectX 11 Results: Metro 2033
- DirectX 11 Results: Crysis 2
- DirectX 11 Results: Batman: Arkham City
- DirectX 11 Results: DiRT 3
- DirectX 11 Results: StarCraft II
- DirectX 11 Results: Battlefield 3
- Cumulative Performance Index
- FirePro W9000 And W7000 Do Well; FirePro W8000 Disappoints