ASRock ties Gigabyte for first place in Lame, while Asus takes a small hit in Apple iTunes. Both of these programs are bound by single-threaded performance, so differences on non-overclocked motherboards are usually caused by minor deviations in energy-savings controls.
Intel Quick Sync is one of Sandy/Ivy Bridge's biggest benefits, and it gets even better with the Core i7-3770K's HD Graphics 4000 engine. An experiment with ArcSoft’s latest MediaConverter update even shaved around 20 seconds from the above scores, though extreme inconsistencies forced us to reject the update.
MainConcept gives us the results we really expected, identical performance for every product.
- Z77 Express: The Perfect Replacement For Older Machines
- ASRock Z77 Extreme6
- Z77 Extreme6 Firmware
- Asus P8Z77-V Pro
- P8Z77-V Pro Firmware
- Biostar TZ77XE4
- TZ77XE4 Firmware
- ECS Golden Z77H2-A2X
- Z77H2-A2X Firmware
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
- Z77X-UD3H Firmware
- MSI Z77A-GD65
- Z77A-GD65 Firmware
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 3
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Which Mid-Range Z77 Board Should You Buy?