Everything Gigabyte does these days appears intended for widescreen displays, from its high-resolution main firmware menu to its 1600-pixel-wide EasyTune window. Not able to legibly compress its small font to a review-appropriate size, I was forced to trim out the black space before shrinking these screen shots.
EasyTune opens to a system information page with very basic statistics, similar to those found in the far-more-compact CPU-Z application. Motherboard model and BIOS version were also shown before I trimmed this image.
Smart QuickBoost offers overclocking profiles from a stock-voltage 4.10 GHz to a 1.32-volt 4.50 GHz. A 1.32 V setting in this case corresponds to the board’s 1.30 V setting.
Gigabyte SmartFan includes several fan profiles and allows users to create their own.
Gigabyte’s 3D Power provides voltage regulator controls.
- Haswell: Is Now The Best Time To Build?
- ASRock Z87 Extreme6
- Z87 Extreme6 Firmware
- Z87 Extreme6 Tuning Software
- Z87 Extreme6 Applications
- Asus Z87-Pro
- Z87-Pro Firmware
- Z87-Pro Tuning Software
- Z87-Pro Applications
- ECS Z87H3-A2X Extreme
- Z87H3-A2X Extreme Firmware
- Z87H3-A2X Extreme Tuning Software
- Z87H3-A2X Extreme Applications
- Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
- Z87X-UD4H Firmware
- Z87X-UD4H Tuning Software
- Z87X-UD4H Applications
- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming
- Z87-GD65 Gaming Firmware
- Z87-GD65 Gaming Tuning Software
- Z87-GD65 Gaming Applications
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Picking Our First Z87-Based Winner