missing "folder options" from tools tab and control panel

Jimmy

hi!
i was infected with vb-Redlof.A virus. I am sure you guys will find out what
its all about. my problem is that even after removing the virus properly, I
am UNABLE to find/view the 'Folder Options' tab in the 'Tools' menu. Even
when I try to 'Customise' the folder, I get an error message saying that the
supervisor has restricted this functionality.
please advise how to solve the problem
regards,
malikjimmy@hotmail.com
jjsmalik@yahoo.co.in

from
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/pf/html.redlof.a.html
<quote>
CAUTION: Symantec strongly recommends that you back up the registry before
you make any changes to it. Incorrect changes to the registry can result in
permanent data loss or corrupted files. Modify only the keys that are
specified. Read the document How to make a backup of the Windows registry
for instructions.

1.. Click Start, and click Run. The Run dialog box appears.
2.. Type regedit and then click OK. The Registry Editor opens.
3.. Navigate to the key

4.. In the right pane, delete the value

Kernel32

5.. Navigate to the key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\[Default Use ID]\Software\
Microsoft\Outlook Express\[Outlook Version].0\Mail

6.. In the right pane, delete the values

Compose Use Stationery
Stationery Name
Wide Stationery Name

7.. Navigate to the key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Options\Mail

8.. In the right pane, delete the value

EditorPreference

9.. Navigate to and delete these subkeys:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllFile\Shell
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllFile\ShellEx
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllFile\ScriptEngine
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dllFile\ScriptHostEncode

10.. Exit the Registry Editor.
<unquote>
see if that helps

--