Event ID: 5603
Date: 31.08.2005
Time: 09:56:28
User: SATTOUR\Administrator
Computer: S0ASP
A provider, TPAutoConnDLL, has been registered in the WMI namespace,
Root\ThinPrint, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This
provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is
privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not
correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed
for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider
registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the
required functionality.

My system is Windows Server STD 2003 with SP1 and terminal server ..What´s
happen and How do I do to resolve this???
thanks,
Janaina

seth

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=5603&eventno=4431&source=WinMgmt&phase=1

"Janaina Rodrigues" <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> wrote in message
> Hi..
>
> I ´m trying install an application .. but I ´m receveing the follow
> message in my event log:
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: WinMgmt
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 5603
> Date: 31.08.2005
> Time: 09:56:28
> User: SATTOUR\Administrator
> Computer: S0ASP
> A provider, TPAutoConnDLL, has been registered in the WMI namespace,
> Root\ThinPrint, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This
> provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is
> privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not
> correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been
> reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the
> provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for
> the required functionality.

> My system is Windows Server STD 2003 with SP1 and terminal server ..What´s
> happen and How do I do to resolve this???
> thanks,
> Janaina

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Sorry but doesn´t work..

I can´t install my application and I don´t know if this message has some
thing with the problem..

but, I verifing the permissions and it´s all OK .. include, I ´m install
this application with administrator privilegies .. a detail: I ´m install
this over terminal server session .. can be this??

thanks a lot!
Janaina
"seth" <seth@work.net> wrote in message
> http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=5603&eventno=4431&source=WinMgmt&phase=1
>

> "Janaina Rodrigues" <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> wrote in message
>> Hi..
>>
>> I ´m trying install an application .. but I ´m receveing the follow
>> message in my event log:
>> Event Type: Warning
>> Event Source: WinMgmt
>> Event Category: None
>> Event ID: 5603
>> Date: 31.08.2005
>> Time: 09:56:28
>> User: SATTOUR\Administrator
>> Computer: S0ASP
>> A provider, TPAutoConnDLL, has been registered in the WMI namespace,
>> Root\ThinPrint, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This
>> provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is
>> privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not
>> correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been
>> reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of
>> the provider registration to an account with the least privileges
>> possible for the required functionality.

>> My system is Windows Server STD 2003 with SP1 and terminal server
>> ..What´s happen and How do I do to resolve this???
>> thanks,
>> Janaina

seth

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps,microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

it's a possibility
try doing it from the console
that's what i would do at this point; i have seen some software (such as
msde) that can't be installed from a terminal session