framedyn.dll

i keep getting a error message about this file
framedyn.dll i'm new at this and need help where do i get
this file and where do i put this file i can't change are
do some things i need to

Pam, take a look here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319114

pam wrote:
> *i keep getting a error message about this file
> framedyn.dll i'm new at this and need help where do i get
> this file and where do i put this file i can't change are
> do some things i need to *

Hi Pam,

I found this at the Microsoft Website. This solved my problem. I hope
it will help.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue, use both of the following methods.

Replace the Framedyn.dll File

Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\dllcache, and then click
OK.
Right-click framedyn.dll, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu that
appears.
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\wbem, and then click OK.
On the Edit menu, click Paste. If you are prompted to replace the
existing file, click Yes.
Verify System Variables
Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties on the
shortcut menu that appears. If you receive the following error message,
click OK:

rundll32.exe - Unable To Locate Component

This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
Click Environment Variables.
Under System variables, click Path, and then click Edit.

NOTE: If no Path variable is listed, click New. In the Variable name
box, type Path.
In the Variable value box, type the following:
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\wbem

Click OK three times (each time that you have the option).

--
ElNica

TRENDING THREADS