Daylight Savings checkbox missing

The DST checkbox seems to be missing from my Time Zone tab. On the Date &
Time tab, the time zone shows as U.S. Mountain Standard Time. I recently
upgraded from XP-Home (SP2) to XP-Pro (SP2). This issue did not exist in my
Home version. Any ideas on how I go about "fixing" this--other than manually
changing the time?

Problem solved. I noticed that there are 2 different Mountain time zones--one
for AZ & one for the rest. Once I selected the correct one--no problem. My
apologies for wasting the space here on such a simple thing.

"Overwhelmed-MT" wrote:

> The DST checkbox seems to be missing from my Time Zone tab. On the Date &
> Time tab, the time zone shows as U.S. Mountain Standard Time. I recently
> upgraded from XP-Home (SP2) to XP-Pro (SP2). This issue did not exist in my
> Home version. Any ideas on how I go about "fixing" this--other than manually
> changing the time?

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Not a waste of space. It's possible one day someone with the same problem will
come looking for the answer and find your post. Thank you for replying with the
solution you found.

Overwhelmed-MT wrote:

> Problem solved. I noticed that there are 2 different Mountain time zones--one
> for AZ & one for the rest. Once I selected the correct one--no problem. My
> apologies for wasting the space here on such a simple thing.
>
> "Overwhelmed-MT" wrote:
>
> > The DST checkbox seems to be missing from my Time Zone tab. On the Date &
> > Time tab, the time zone shows as U.S. Mountain Standard Time. I recently
> > upgraded from XP-Home (SP2) to XP-Pro (SP2). This issue did not exist in my
> > Home version. Any ideas on how I go about "fixing" this--other than manually
> > changing the time?

marks

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
4 years later, I had this exact problem come up. And your simple solution fixed the issue. Thanks! :)