Add/Remove Programs Buttons Missing

Carl

Help. I can't remove any programs because when I open the Add/Remove programs
screen, the Change/Remove buttons have disappeared. All I see is the
frequency of usage of each program. I recently installed Norton Internet
Security 2005 and System Works on my PC. I called Symantec but they said,
that has nothing to do with it.
I will really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Use this procedure to uninstall Norton utilities as Add/Remove programs does
not work:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?Open&src=hot&docid=2004082712005006&nsf=nav.nsf&view=docid&dtype=&prod=Norton%20AntiVirus&ver=2005&osv=&osv_lvl=

--
JonyBrv

"Carl" wrote:

> Help. I can't remove any programs because when I open the Add/Remove programs
> screen, the Change/Remove buttons have disappeared. All I see is the
> frequency of usage of each program. I recently installed Norton Internet
> Security 2005 and System Works on my PC. I called Symantec but they said,
> that has nothing to do with it.
> I will really appreciate your help. Thank you.

kelly

What happens when you disable or remove Norton? Sorry, but I don't promote,
support nor use any Norton products within Windows. Good luck in the
meantime.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)