When using Abode Acrobat Standard 6.0 I am getting an error message that
"the plug-in 'PaperMetaData.api,'" is not loading or "initializing." The
Abode program use to work okay in the past, and I have reloaded the program
and "repaired" it, to no avail. My hunch is that the missing file is
something within Windows but am unsure. If it is, I also wonder how I might
reinstall it anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Dave Grant

Dave,

See if this helps:
http://www.24help.info/showthread.php?t=93006&highlight=PaperMetaData.api

Adobe Support - User to User Forums:
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Dave Grant" <4dmgrant@comcast.net> wrote in message
> When using Abode Acrobat Standard 6.0 I am getting an error message that
> "the plug-in 'PaperMetaData.api,'" is not loading or "initializing." The
> Abode program use to work okay in the past, and I have reloaded the
> program
> and "repaired" it, to no avail. My hunch is that the missing file is
> something within Windows but am unsure. If it is, I also wonder how I
> might
> reinstall it anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
>
> Dave Grant

Ramesh,
Thanks, your advice was helpful.
Dave

> Dave,
>
> See if this helps:
> http://www.24help.info/showthread.php?t=93006&highlight=PaperMetaData.api
>
> Adobe Support - User to User Forums:
> http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Dave Grant" <4dmgrant@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > When using Abode Acrobat Standard 6.0 I am getting an error message that
> > "the plug-in 'PaperMetaData.api,'" is not loading or "initializing."
The
> > Abode program use to work okay in the past, and I have reloaded the
> > program
> > and "repaired" it, to no avail. My hunch is that the missing file is
> > something within Windows but am unsure. If it is, I also wonder how I
> > might
> > reinstall it anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
> >
> > Dave Grant

You're welcome Dave.