Windows 10 realtek audio drivers not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

person7178

Reputable
Aug 10, 2015
So I've just recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and for the most part I have no audio. A few seconds after I started windows 10 I was able to get very low quality audio for about 5 seconds and then it just stopped working. (using mpv with a FLAC file) The only place that the audio works is the realtek audio manager sound test. I've tested other headphones with the computer and they haven't worked either. I've also tested my headset with other devices and it works fine. I've updated windows and installed the latest realtek audio divers and nothing except for the the sound test works. (I'm using an MSI z87 GD65 btw)

Solution
hmm i did have issue with realtek audio drivers but i just downloaded installed and i had no further problems. do this uninstall audio drivers restart the pc and then install the drivers again and do a restart see if that helps. I think your old drivers are not properly uninstalling they are causing issue

Ranjha Singh

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015
hmm i did have issue with realtek audio drivers but i just downloaded installed and i had no further problems. do this uninstall audio drivers restart the pc and then install the drivers again and do a restart see if that helps. I think your old drivers are not properly uninstalling they are causing issue

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS