My PC suddenly started to run very slow after I updated a new windows update

Miniosk

Prominent
May 4, 2017
Yesterday night I updated windows 10 which for some reason slowed down the performance of my PC which led to:

My games stutter
Long loading times
Crashes

Solution

Np i don;t care actually. This update made problems with my OS as well. It;s because it's actually eating up resources of your cpu and hdd. If you open task manager you will see windows services going crazy most propably. Go to Control Panel, Security and Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Fix problems with Windows Updates--> Run as administator. Go for the fix, restart, check for updates manually. See if it is resolved. If not come back here again. Last resort is to go to update history and then unistall updates. Uninstall this update and...

Miniosk

Prominent
May 4, 2017
2017-05 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1607 for x64 based systems (KB4019472)

BTW I didnt mean to vote down your solution I was just curious on what the arrow did. I am extremely sorry

Np i don;t care actually. This update made problems with my OS as well. It;s because it's actually eating up resources of your cpu and hdd. If you open task manager you will see windows services going crazy most propably. Go to Control Panel, Security and Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Fix problems with Windows Updates--> Run as administator. Go for the fix, restart, check for updates manually. See if it is resolved. If not come back here again. Last resort is to go to update history and then unistall updates. Uninstall this update and restart

Solution