Standalone Printing, Continued
Select the photo with OK. At this stage, only the buttons on the right of the screen serve any purpose. They speak for themselves.
- "Zoom" enlarges the photo up to five times for printing a detail of it. There are direction buttons under the screen for moving right, left, up or down.
- "Size" tells you which paper formats are compatible in standalone mode. These are given in inches: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8½x11, 2½x3¼, 3x4, 3½x5 and Combo (5 prints of different sizes on a single sheet).
- I'll let you work out for yourself what "Rotate" is for.
- Use "Copies" to specify the number you want.
- Once your settings are complete, press "Print".
So far, congratulations. The settings are straightforward and convenient.