damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
^ The problem is, I can't post a single comment at any Tom's section, even the news article. That's why I post a test post here. But it's somehow resolved. Weird :heink:

Initially, the message says: Sorry, The forum is unavailable. I got this message even when I wanted to ask the Mods via PM.

Bug, maybe? And I thought I was banned... :lol: But, the funny thing is I can still see my threads, even got a BA in the middle of it.

Well, as long as it's okay now, I'll just forget it. Maybe it is just a bug. Thanks for the reply. :D

damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
The worst thing is, I consider the possibilty if my account being hacked... :lol: Must've seen too many cyber war movies. :p

So it's just not me then. Thanks for the insight.

damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010

Really? That's like receiving a police officer's warning gun shot to the air for resisting an arrest... Pretty intimidating smiley too... :O

I'm sorry. I don't even know what a stapler is... :ange:

damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
Oh, so that red thing is a stapler. We call it staples here, that's why I kept thinking about that paper piercing thingy. It's the same thing. Silly me... :lol:

That sure was a distressing warning over a simple issue... :sweat:

EDIT: typo

Huh, I didn't know a stapler was called staples in Indonesia (looked at your profile). Not trying to be an ass, I honestly didn't know it went by a different name, no matter where one is at in the world. ;)

damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
^ Seriously, Sir. If you happen to have time to come here and ask any office for this thing, they would call it "Staples" (read "Step-less"). It's actually a lot better than the term used for envelope, we call it "Amplop" (read: Um-plop with an O) here. Even more shifted than the original name, I know... :sweat:

EDIT: incorrect pronunciation analogy