"Setup is out of memory and cannot continue." ERROR . . .

Dear All,

I'm trying to install Windows XP Pro to my laptop on network,

At the begining everthing seems OK (such as it can connect to shared network
source), but when XP Pro dos setup starts and trying to copy setup files I
am getting "Setup is out of memory and cannot continue." error?

Have you any idea about this issue?

By the way the laptop has 512 Mb. ram and 40 gb. disk,

You are installing through the network?
Or this machine is just ON your network?
How much freespace is available on the HDD?
Is the swapfile/virtual memory enabled and set to Windows managed size?

--
A Professional Amatuer...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!