Best gaming laptop under 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
I need to buy a laptop that is light weight and I want it to be any color that is NOT BLACK. I like Dell and Gateway products. I use my computer to play farmville, facebook, email and run educational online school programs and upload and photo shop programs with photoshop elements. I write correspondence for business and print documents for faxing, but it would be great to fax direct from my laptop, and receive documents from a fax into my laptop. I would like to know if there is a computer at or under the 1000 price range that would fit these specs? Good Color, prefer purple or blue or orange or pink or yellow. VERY FAST even when online playing games.

sidewinderx2

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2010
Hello,
I need to buy a laptop that is light weight and I want it to be any color that is NOT BLACK. I like Dell and Gateway products. I use my computer to play farmville, facebook, email and run educational online school programs and upload and photo shop programs with photoshop elements. I write correspondence for business and print documents for faxing, but it would be great to fax direct from my laptop, and receive documents from a fax into my laptop. I would like to know if there is a computer at or under the 1000 price range that would fit these specs? Good Color, prefer purple or blue or orange or pink or yellow. VERY FAST even when online playing games.

Well, there's the Sony VAIO EB series. It starts at like 700, and has a good processor... and comes in a bunch of colors :)

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644699999

If by "online playing games" you mean just facebook and farmville, i think this will work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.