Ever wanted to ask one of the big hardware or software giants something directly? Why did they make certain design decisions? Where did the idea come from for that last product? What's in store next? Well, now you have the chance!
Tom's Hardware is proud to announce the next in a series of great community features – ASK ME ANYTHING.
On January 7, we'll be hosting a Tom's Hardware "Ask Me Anything," and our guests will be official representatives from CaseLabs!
This thread (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2457825/official-caselabs-representatives.html) will be unlocked, open and live for 24 hours starting at 12:00 p.m. noon EST on January 7. Questions will be moderated and supervised by Tom's Senior Community Manager, Joe Pishgar, and a full team of Senior Moderators.
Ask Me Anything Rules
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias -- ie: "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
• Be respectful of our guests, no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions, or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven't yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate! The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using a recognized and verified account. Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask AMD what you've always wanted to ask!
Ask Me Anything -- CaseLabs
Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. EST
The Systems Category of Tom's Hardware Forum (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2457825/official-caselabs-representatives.html)
Our guest from CaseLabs will be:
• Jim Keating, CEO/Founder (Username: CaseLabs)
• Kevin Keating, Product Manager (Username: Kevin_CL)
Hit the jump here for a (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2457825/official-caselabs-representatives.html) link to the AMA thread itself and bookmark for quick and easy access when the AMA opens for questions.
See you on the forums.
-- The Tom's Hardware Community Team