GPUs and CPUs are built from semiconductors, which power everything from PCs and data centers to cars, lightbulbs, refrigerators, and more. And they’ll power the next generation of tech and the AI that’s poised to change the world. Billions of dollars and the world economy is at stake -- and with a deeper dive and more insight than anyone else, Tom's Hardware is your expert guide to this dynamic world. Here's what we're covering right now:
- CES 2024 What will we find at the world's biggest technology show?
- TSMC Arizona The rebirth of US manufacturing?
- Meteor Lake a fundamental rethink of Intel’s chip design
- The CHIPS Act $52.7 billion in incentives. Here's where it went
- Supercomputers The fastest, most powerful computers in the world
- Chip War A global fight for control of semiconductors
- Artificial Intelligence Will machine learning change everything?
Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger told us he is willing to build chips for anyone, including Lisa Su of AMD.
Cooler Master is suing three cooler manufacturers for supposedly infringing on its patented cooler designs surrounding its pump-in radiator architecture.
Starfield player counts are down, but FSR 3 support in shipping games tripling from four to 12 games.
Stay on the Cutting Edge
Join the experts who read Tom's Hardware for the inside track on enthusiast PC tech news — and have for over 25 years. We'll send breaking news and in-depth reviews of CPUs, GPUs, AI, maker hardware and more straight to your inbox.