Users who want to configure an overclock through Windows might have better luck with Intel’s eXtreme Tuning Utility, as ECS’s eOC hasn’t caught up with its hardware.
The application opens to CPU and motherboard thermal readings.
Easy Tuning is easy enough. There are no overclock settings for the new platform in this version of the software. We anticipate updates.
Voltage adjustment is limited to the parts outside the CPU. Perhaps the current version of eOC is designed to supplement Intel XTU?
Auto-execute probably doesn’t mean much when the clocks aren’t adjustable. Then again, anyone using both eOC and XTU can set eOC to launch first, providing the external voltage levels that might be required to sustain their XTU-based overclocks.
- Haswell: Is Now The Best Time To Build?
- ASRock Z87 Extreme6
- Z87 Extreme6 Firmware
- Z87 Extreme6 Tuning Software
- Z87 Extreme6 Applications
- Asus Z87-Pro
- Z87-Pro Firmware
- Z87-Pro Tuning Software
- Z87-Pro Applications
- ECS Z87H3-A2X Extreme
- Z87H3-A2X Extreme Firmware
- Z87H3-A2X Extreme Tuning Software
- Z87H3-A2X Extreme Applications
- Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
- Z87X-UD4H Firmware
- Z87X-UD4H Tuning Software
- Z87X-UD4H Applications
- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming
- Z87-GD65 Gaming Firmware
- Z87-GD65 Gaming Tuning Software
- Z87-GD65 Gaming Applications
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Picking Our First Z87-Based Winner