We're happy to announce another exciting AMA on the Tom’s Hardware Forums with the folks from MSI! With Z690 motherboards unveiled, MSI wanted to touch base with the Tom's Hardware community and answer any questions regarding new features and the platform’s overclocking performance.
Check out the full list of features on the MSI Z690 landing page with a special rebate offer.
On Wednesday November 17th 10am PDT we’ll have David Yee, MSI’s Marketing Manager for Components, so be sure to get your questions at the ready.
To celebrate the AMA, we’ve also got a massive prize bundle, including a brand-new MSI Z690 MPG CARBON MOTHERBOARD, to give away to one lucky participant! Check out the components below and if you’re itching to start a new build or beef up your rig, then be sure to join us for the AMA and enter the sweepstakes.
- Intel Core i9 12900K processor
- MSI Z690 MPG CARBON WiFi motherboard
- MSI MAG CORELIQUID C280 cooler
- MSI MPG GUNGNIR 111M case
Ask Me Anything Rules
- No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
- All Rules of Conduct apply.
- Keep questions direct and to the point.
- Avoid opinion bias, as in, "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
- Be respectful of our guests--no insults, no leading questions.
- Do not post duplicate questions or repost your question multiple times.
- Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
To reiterate: No opinion bias, insults, leading questions, or breaking the Rules of Conduct. Breaking these rules may result in a one-day ban.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representative will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active, using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask MSI what you've always wanted to ask!
What: Ask Me Anything with MSI
When: Wednesday, November 17th, 10am PDT
Where: The Tom’s Hardware Forums!
Who: David Yee, Marketing Manager for Components