The new Catalyst 13.2 Beta drivers improve performance in various games including Crysis 2, Crysis 3 (Beta Release), Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2 and Devil May Cry.
The driver changes apply to the HD5000, HD6000, HD7700 series and above.
- Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
- Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
- Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
- Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.