Although performance is clearly a lot better at 1280x720, all of these machines can get up to 1920x1080. The Zbox isn't particularly smooth at that setting, though, and performance does get worse when you're in a raid. We'd prefer the ASRock Vision HT or Jetway setup as we configured it, without question.
At 720p, the Zbox nearly manages a playable average frame rate, but the Q180 is too choppy to enjoy. The Vision HT and Mini-Top do very well, though.
Once we switch over to 1920x1080, however, none of the four machines deliver good performance.
- ASRock, Lenovo, Jetway, And Zotac: Small Form-Factor PCs
- ASRock Vision HT 321B
- Jetway Mini-Top JBC700C9JG
- Lenovo Q180 31102BU
- Zotac Zbox Nano XS AD11 Plus
- Test Systems And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft II And DiRT 3
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft And Diablo III
- The HTPC Experience
- Networking Benchmarks
- Power, Temperature, And Noise
- Four Systems Appeal To Different Applications