People just love lists, especially ones that form an argument. There's something about the way we are today that makes listing out just one single side of a pros and cons argument so instantly compelling.
As with all Apple products, there are clear love and hate sides – but never has this divide been clearer than with the iPad. Not only does it incite the feelings of those who love or hate the Cupertino company, but then there are those who have strong opinions on what the iPad means in the world of netbooks and e-readers.
- 10 Things Netbooks still do better than an iPad
- Ten Things Missing From the iPad
- Top 10 Reasons The Apple iPad Will Put Amazon’s Kindle Out of Business
- Three Reasons Why the iPad WON’T Kill Amazon’s Kindle
- Three Reasons Why the iPad WILL Kill Amazon’s Kindle
- 10 ways the Apple iPad changes the game
- 8 Things That Suck About the iPad
- Six PADDs I Would Actually Buy
- Zack’s Top 5 iPad Slogans
- And of course, our very own Five Ways Apple Can Fix the iPad
Stay on the Cutting Edge
Join the experts who read Tom's Hardware for the inside track on enthusiast PC tech news — and have for over 25 years. We'll send breaking news and in-depth reviews of CPUs, GPUs, AI, maker hardware and more straight to your inbox.
You can't forget the top million names of the device.Reply
Enough already, please!Reply
I see the price of the Kindle DX dropping substaniallyReply
/begin Apple iPad commercial/Reply
Now introducing Apple iPad!
A Women's best friend
// End lol
I think what Apple named it gives it the most discredit. hahahaReply
razorblaze42I see the price of the Kindle DX dropping substaniallyI see myself buying a Kindle DX when that happens.Reply
Enough please, god damn stupid EYE-PAD!Reply
Well, I'm not buying an iPad. I'm just not too into Apple stuffs.Reply
Thanks for puting them into a post instead of posing them in 10 posts...Reply
so people can decide to read them or just skip all of them together.
There is an iPad for that!...