Livecam: Overview Of The AMD And Intel Systems
Camera: Both Systems
Here you can see the setup of both systems from AMD and Intel.
The AMD system is on the left and the Intel system is on the right. While the AMD platform is available only with an AGP interface for the graphics card, the Intel platform comes exclusively with a PCIe x16 slot.
Camera: Outside the Lab
The view of media mecca Munich from the THG lab.
Stress Test: Both Systems
Livecam: AMD System In Operation
Camera: AMD System
The AMD system in action: at its core is an MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum board based on the Nvidia NForce3 250 GB chipset
Daily chart for AMD System
A daily overview of live data for the AMD Athlon 64 3500+ (90 nm), which comes equipped with a boxed cooler.
Weekly chart for AMD System
Weekly overview of live stats for the AMD Athlon 64 3500+ system (90 nm). A key to the color codes is provided below
Key to live data color codes
- The red line tracks the temperature of the processor - AMD Athlon 64 3500+.
- The pink line represents the system temperature of the MSI MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum (MS-7025).
- The three blue lines indicate the CPU and system voltages of the 3.3, 5 and 12 Volt phases
- The light blue curve represents the CPU fan speed.
- The green chart shows the available RAM.
- The network load is indicated by the black lines.
Stress Test: AMD System