We're big fans of fast hardware, and we know you're big fans of winning free stuff. It just so happens that Intel is sponsoring a sweepstakes that puts 20 Core i7-4770K processors, 20 Z87-based motherboards from Asus (Maximus VI Hero) and Gigabyte (Z87X-D3H), and 20 SSD 530 180 GB drives in our hands to give away. Interested? Of course you are!
A couple of weeks ago, we featured 15 different Haswell-based PC builds in this picture story. All you had to do was flip through the systems, check out the specs and pricing, and then click the contest link on the last page to tell us which three of these configurations are your favorites. Base your decision on performance, form factor, price, or a particularly well-planned balance of parts. Whatever's most important to you!
At the end of the contest, the top three will be given Tom's Hardware Approved awards, so make those votes count. In the process, you'll be entered to win one of 20 prize packages that includes a new CPU, motherboard, and SSD.
1. Dhonnie Labang from Zepherhills, FL
2. Princy Mehta from Fort Worth, TX
3. Gary Lam from Baltimore, MD
4. Michael Berg from Woodbury, MN
5. Mario Quinteros from North Las Vegas, NV
6. Greg Banwarth from East Sandwich, MA
7. William Crane from North Fort Myers, FL
8. Tanner Liles from Ontario, CA
9. Tony Klein from Champlin, MN
10. Nathan Adams from Dallas, TX
11. Joe Sacino from Flanders, NJ
12. Daniel Hand from Fort Collins, CO
13. Josh Trimmer from Strasburg, OH
14. Andrew Kim from Corona, CA
15. Christian Schrader from Lawton, OK
16. Stuart Haggard from Oklahoma City, OK
17. Alan Purdy from Davison, MI
18. Huy Huynh from Houston, TX
19. Kimberly Reuter from Thornton, CO
20. Nathan Miller from Emporia, KS
The contest ends on October 29, so there's only a handful of days left! Click here to begin.
DUE TO LEGAL REQUIREMENTS, THIS CONTEST IS LIMITED TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE USA (EXCLUDING RI) AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.