Learn about computers from a book.
We love our computers, and we know you love yours too. That's why you should learn more about how your rig today came to be. It wasn't always about fancy silicon and Crysis, you know.
During the summer, we presented the first four chapters of from Scott Mueller's Upgrading And Repairing PCs, 20th Edition. We also held a contest where we gave away copies of the latest edition to 10 of our readers.
Today we're proud to announce these winners. In no particular order, they are:
- Raymond Yang from Brooklyn, NY
- Justin Padinske from Mohrsville, PA
- Josh Beutler from Hyrum, UT
- Benjamin Hutton from Houghton, MI
- Darrall Bastian from Tualatin, OR
- Paul Dodd from East Peoria, IL
- John Knouse from Lawton, OK
- David Pendleton from Auburn, WA
- Claude Alvarez from Naperville, IL
- David Szuter from Lakewood, OH
Congratulations to all and happy reading!
(Computer repair image from Shutterstock)