The 3DMark 2001 is a 3D graphics benchmark that includes both the processor and the graphics card in its measurements. We discovered that the Pentium 4 is a lot more speedy when run together with the test graphics card, a GeForce 3 with 64 MB DDR RAM. Upgrading to a GeForce 4 model (not an MX version, however) would really give a boost to the Celeron system. Gaming enthusiasts should check out which costs less - a Pentium 4 instead of the Celeron, or a GeForce 4 model instead of the GeForce 3 we used.
Direct3D - Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament is a performance monster. The game runs faster with a Pentium 4 than with a Celeron operating at the same clock speed.
- Battling Brothers - Celeron Vs. Pentium 4
- Celeron Vs. Pentium 4 - Similarities Galore
- The Willamette Core - Heating It Up
- Is Overclocking Still The Domain Of The Celeron?
- Price/ Performance: Celeron Or Cheap Pentium 4?
- Benchmark Results
- 3DMark 2001 SE
- PC Mark 2002
- Data Compression - WinAce 2.11
- Professional OpenGL: SPECviewperf 7
- Conclusion - Large Caches Are The Secret To Success