In order to allow comparison across the various device platforms, our battery benchmark currently only includes a single metric, looped playback of the Sintel 1080p trailer with all devices set to a standardized brightness of 200 nits and volume muted.
Unsurprisingly, given its battery-draining five-inch 1080p display and relatively small 2500 mAh battery, the Find 5 resoundingly comes in last place, managing a run time of just over five hours. As with all battery metrics, this test only indicates the battery life in this specific usage scenario, and the phone's real-world results will vary considerably due to external factors such as the applications run, background processes, screen brightness, timeout settings, volume, notifications, calls, switching tasks, etc.
- Oppo Find 5: An Android-Based Smartphone You Won't Find On Shelves
- Exterior: Buttons And Display
- Internal Hardware, Cameras, And Audio
- Default ROM And Supported Alternatives
- Test Setup And Benchmark Methodology
- Results: System Tests
- Results: Graphics Tests
- Results: Web Tests
- Results: Display Measurements
- Benchmark Results: Battery Life Tests
- Was Oppo's Find 5 Actually A Viable Flagship Android Smartphone?