According to 3DMark Vantage, graphics performance doesn’t differ much.
Intel’s portfolio shines here. However, if you take processor cost into consideration, AMD’s lineup remains persuasive.
Overall, the overclocked Phenom II X6 penetrates the performance levels formerly inhabited by Intel’s quad-cores.
- Overclocking AMD’s Six-Pack
- AMD Phenom II X6
- Test Platform And The Competition
- Turbo CORE In Action
- Overclocking With AMD’s OverDrive Utility
- Overclocking Steps: 3.2 To 4.0 GHz
- Test Setup And Overclocking Table
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: PCMark And 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: Archiving Tools
- Benchmark Results: Audio/Video
- Power Consumption
- Single-Thread Efficiency
- Multi-Thread Efficiency
- Overall Efficiency