Intel’s X25-M tops the group when it comes to launching applications.
The same Intel dominance applies in our gaming test.
Solidata's K5 drive takes the spotlight for Media Center performance.
Starting the operating system as quickly as possible is one of SSD's most prized capabilities. Intel’s X25-M wins again here, providing almost twice the throughput as the other drives thanks to its combination of excellent I/O performance and highest read transfer rates.
The overall score comes as no surprise. Intel’s X25-M G2 delivers top performance under typical application environments.
- SSD Roundup, Part 1: Getting Ready For SATA 6Gb/s
- Crucial M225 (256GB)
- Intel X25-M G2 (160GB)
- OCZ Vertex (120GB)
- Solidata K5 (64GB)
- Toshiba HG2 (256GB)
- Comparison Table And Test Setup
- Benchmark ResultS: Access Time And I/O Performance
- Benchmark Results: Throughput, Streaming, 4K Testing, Interface
- Benchmark Results: PCMark Vantage Application Test
- Benchmark Results: Power Consumption And Efficiency