Data Transfer Diagram
This is a perfect transfer diagram; both the read and write performance are sustained across the entire medium.
Like with other Flash SSDs, access time is virtually non-existent.
Interface performance reflects the maximum throughput for the Serial ATA interface. The Memoright’s SATA interface supports 150MB/s operation and is limited to 126 MB/s, which equals the highest transfer rate to or from the flash memory chips. Other hard drives reach better interface throughput because they come with an additional cache memory (DRAM), which is even faster than Flash.
- The HDD is Beaten
- Flash SSD Tech Talk
- Memoright SSD MR25.2-032S
- Test Controller: Adaptec RAID 5805
- Test Setup
- Memoright SDD Benchmark Results
- Read Transfer Performance
- I/O Performance
- Power Consumption
- RAID 0 Benchmark Results: SSD vs. Conventional Drives
- I/O Performance (RAID 0, 4 Drives)
- Flash SSD Comparison Table