What we saw in the previous page’s graphs is more easily represented in charts, with TurboHDD boosting PQI’s first-place finish upwards by exactly 31.5 MB/s
Walton Chaintech again takes second place in writes, falling only 11% behind the leading OCZ Enyo. The S533-E comes in at a whopping 50% performance deficit, putting PQI behind OCZ by exactly 12.6%.
- In A Rush?
- Chaintech Apogee Astro And OCZ Enyo
- Power Quotient International (PQI) SSD S533-E
- Super Talent’s Express Drive And SuperCrypt Pro
- Test System Configuration
- Transfer Diagrams: Sequential Reads
- Benchmark Results: Sustained Reads
- Benchmark Results: Repetitive Transfers And Access Times
- Operations Per Second
- PCMark Vantage