Getting further away from the intent of portable drives, input/output operations per second are most important for servers. However, it’s still part of our benchmark set and we expect that drives designed expressly for portability will perform worse in this area.
The actual results are split between four out of five drives, with the tiny USB 3.0 Express Drive falling out of the running.
- In A Rush?
- Chaintech Apogee Astro And OCZ Enyo
- Power Quotient International (PQI) SSD S533-E
- Super Talent’s Express Drive And SuperCrypt Pro
- Test System Configuration
- Transfer Diagrams: Sequential Reads
- Benchmark Results: Sustained Reads
- Benchmark Results: Repetitive Transfers And Access Times
- Operations Per Second
- PCMark Vantage