One of the first benchmarks to flaunt DirectX 10 features, GPU advancements have increasingly exposed CPU bottlenecks when SLI is used. This is easiest to see at our lowest test settings, where the GPU “bottleneck” vanishes with two cards installed.
It’s not until we reach 2560x1600 that three-way SLI is able to stand out, and we can see that the NF200-enhanced P55 is a close match for the X58.
- Three-Way Goes Mainstream?
- The P55 Challenger
- The P55 Challenger, Continued
- The X58 Defender
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Performance Analysis
- Power And Efficiency