Manufacturers often use strange methods to measure monitors. Even at a specific LCD size, some all-in-one PCs take up more space than others. When you factor in the base, angle, and monitor design, you discover that viewing area isn’t the only determinant of size.
We take multiple measurements so that you know how much 3D space these all-in-ones occupy before buying.
Keep in mind that width may vary by about 1" if you don’t use monitor tilt. All displays are tilted as far as possible when taking measurements. Our length and width values indicate the minimum desktop real estate you need to adequately accommodate a given all-in-one.
- All-In-One Desktops
- Gateway One ZX4931 (ZX4931-31e)
- HP TouchSmart 310 (310-1125y)
- Size Profile
- Test Setup And Display Specifications
- Out Of Box LCD Performance: Brightness And Contrast Ratio
- Out Of Box LCD Performance: Color Accuracy And Gamut
- Out Of Box LCD Performance: Maximum And Minimum Brightness
- Calibrated LCD Performance: Brightness And Contrast Ratio
- Calibrated LCD Performance: Color Accuracy And Gamut
- Black And White Uniformity, Viewing Angles
- Power Consumption
- Benchmark Results: General Performance
- Benchmark Results: Gaming Performance
- Final Words