Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. is another title where Radeon HD 5870 owners need not concern themselves over the performance improvements of CrossFireX, as a single card will do the job splendidly at all settings.
Although the performance boost isn’t necessary, the NF200 does push the P55 platform into X58 territory when three cards are installed.
To run 2560x1600 with active 3D glasses, you’ll probably want two graphics cards. Anyone who prefers the added kick of triple-GPU CrossFireX will also want to splurge for either an X58 motherboard or a P55 motherboard that has an NF200 bridge.
- When Does 16/2=32?
- Test Settings And Boards
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
- Benchmark Results: World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
- Performance Summary
- But Can NF200 Help X58, Too?
- P55 Triple-GPU CrossFireX, Fixed?