Socket 462 for the AMD Athlon - pictured here is the Asus A7N8X with the Nvidia nForce 2 chipset.
Protects against condensation: this insulation is placed under the CPU socket.
Basis for overclocking: an AMD Athlon XP.
Important: the plastic spacer prevents damage to the CPU die when mounting the cooling element.
- Frozen Feet: -35°C For The Office
- Frozen Feet: -35°C For The Office, Continued
- Details On The "Prometeia" Cooling System
- Step By Step: Preparing The CPU Socket And Motherboard
- Installing The Cooling Element Of The Compressor Unit
- Preventing Condensation Build-Up: Heating Underneath The CPU
- Absolutely Important: Leakage Protection To Prevent Condensation
- Installing The Motherboard In The Case
- Installing The Power Supply And Fans
- Just Before Operation: Testing All Connections
- Unclear: Compressor Cooling From $595?
- Conclusion: Perfect But Expensive Basis For Overclocking