Visual fidelity improves a lot with high details selected and FXAA applied to smooth out aliasing artifacts. Of course, at this setting, the game asks a lot more from graphics hardware, too.
At 1080p, a Radeon HD 5770 or GeForce GTX 550 Ti is required to handle high details with FXAA enabled. At 1680x1050, the GeForce GT 240 GDDR5 is just capable of delivering a 31 FPS minimum. However, the other low-end cards struggle.
- Can Your PC Handle The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
- Image Quality And Settings
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Medium Detail, No Anti-Aliasing
- High Detail, FXAA Enabled
- Ultra Detail, 4x MSAA Enabled
- Ultra Detail, 4x MSAA Plus FXAA
- Ultra Detail, 4x MSAA Plus Transparent/Adaptive AA
- CPU Benchmarks
- Skyrim Scales Well On Slower Systems