Now let's enable 4x AA in its required DirectX 11 mode.
To keep the minimum frame rate at 30 frames per second (FPS), a Radeon HD 5830 is required at 1280x1024 and a Radeon HD 5850 is required between 1680x1050 and 1920x1080. At 2560x1600, even Radeon HD 5850 cards in CrossFire can't do a passable job, and based on the performance, I'm not sure that anything out there could handle this resolution and AA setting.
- Rebellion Gets A Forth Swing At AvP
- Image Quality: GeForce Vs. Radeon
- Image Quality: DirectX 11 Enhancements
- Image Quality: DirectX 11 Vs. DirectX 9
- Test System And Settings
- Benchmark Results: DirectX 9
- Benchmark Results: Texture Settings
- Benchmark Results: DirectX 11
- Benchmark Results: DirectX 11, 4x AA
- CPU Benchmarks