The Call of Pripyat benchmark is yet another example where AMD's Radeon HD 6950 starts off with a significant single-GPU loss, and yet triumphs in a three-way comparison. CrossFire nearly matches SLI in two-way at 1680x1050.
Two-way CrossFire continues to pull ahead as resolutions are increased, significantly beating SLI at 2560x1600. Three-way CrossFireX looks even better, with three-way SLI becoming inconsistent.
- Is Multi-GPU The Game Changer?
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11
- Benchmark Results: Aliens Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Average Performance Analysis
- Multi-GPU Scaling Analysis
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- CrossFire Scales Spectacularly