We begin with Skyrim's Ultra detail preset, but turn off MSAA in favor of FXAA.
The GeForce GTX 650 Ti manages great performance, never dropping below 46 FPS. Once again, though, Nvidia's older GeForce GTX 560 and AMD's Radeon HD 6870 do slightly better than the new card.
We turn on 4x MSAA, but yet the GeForce GTX 650 Ti maintains very playable frame rates. Moreover, the finishing order we saw from the previous graph doesn't change.
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti: The Last Kepler-Based Card For 2012
- Zotac GeForce GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti (GV-N65TOC-2GI)
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Batman: Arkham City
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2
- Benchmark Results: DiRT Showdown
- Benchmark Results: Max Payne 3
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft
- OpenCL: GPGPU Benchmarks
- OpenCL: GPGPU Benchmarks (Basemark CL)
- OpenCL: Image Processing (Basemark CL)
- OpenCL: Video Processing (Basemark CL)
- Temperature And Noise
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti: A Good Value At $150