We disable the global illumination option in DiRT Showdown to get smooth performance from our mid-range cards. We also recently changed our benchmarking sequence in this title to achieve more consistent performance.
The GeForce GTX 650 performs almost identically as the GeForce GTX 560, though AMD's Radeon HD 7770 keeps up to both of them.
We know that this title, part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, favors that company's cards as a result of its lighting model. Perhaps that's why the Radeon HD 7850 1 GB performs on par with the GeForce GTX 660.
Enabling 4x MSAA doesn't do much to change our finishing order. The GeForce GTX 650 Ti never drops below 40 FPS.
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti: The Last Kepler-Based Card For 2012
- Zotac GeForce GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti (GV-N65TOC-2GI)
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Batman: Arkham City
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2
- Benchmark Results: DiRT Showdown
- Benchmark Results: Max Payne 3
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft
- OpenCL: GPGPU Benchmarks
- OpenCL: GPGPU Benchmarks (Basemark CL)
- OpenCL: Image Processing (Basemark CL)
- OpenCL: Video Processing (Basemark CL)
- Temperature And Noise
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti: A Good Value At $150