Tom's Hardware and Tom's Guide will be hosting an Ask Me Anything session with representatives from Logitech G on Wednesday, December 17 from 12:00 p.m. EST. The AMA will be open for a full 24 hours, leaving you plenty of time to ask our guests about gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and controllers. The AMA will be moderated and supervised by Tom's Senior Community Manager, Joe Pishgar, as well as a full team of Senior Moderators.
What: Ask Me Anything – Logitech G
When: Wednesday, December 17, 12:00 p.m. EST
Where: The Computer Peripherals Category of Tom's Hardware Forum (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2417945/official-logitech-representatives.html)
Who: Brent Barry, Head of Marketing for Logitech G
Chris Pate, Product Manager at Logitech G
Vincent Tucker, Director of Logitech G
Ask Me Anything Rules
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias, i.e., "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
• Be respectful of our guests, no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions, or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven't yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate. The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active, using a recognized and verified account. Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask Logitech G what you've always wanted to ask!
And look, friends. Don't post your questions here in the article comments. They will fall on deaf ears. Go to the actual AMA thread when it's open, which is right here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2417945/official-logitech-representatives.html