Our overclocking efforts shave 43% off the time needed to render one 1080P frame in 3ds Max. This one does respond well to threading, so we expect this build to trail in the performance/value comparison tomorrow.
Overclocking yields only an 18 second time reduction in AVG.
While far behind a quad-core processor, our 3.5 GHz E5200 completes this job 30 seconds faster than at stock speeds.
We finish off our application suite with WinZip and saw a solid 34% decrease in compression time.
- Affordable Gaming To Go
- CPU And Cooler
- Motherboard And Memory
- Graphics Card And Hard Drive
- Case, Power Supply, And Optical Drive
- Test System Configuration And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky And World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: A/V Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Power Consumption