The high clock speed of 166 MHz with the DDR333 modules is reflected in the results of the Lightwave benchmarks: the Asus A7V333 takes first place, followed by MSI and Gigabyte, all of which are equipped with VIA KT333. All boards with the KT333 chipset are indicated by the red bars.
3D-Rendering: Cinema 4D XL 7
All boards with the VIA KT333 chipset occupy the top ranks. The VIA KT133A chipset with SDRAM and 133 MHz memory clock is surprisingly slow. All boards with the KT333 chipset are indicated by the red bars.
- Comparison: VIA KT333 Vs. KT266A
- Structure Of The VIA KT333
- Comparison: 4 Boards With The VIA KT333 Chipset, Continued
- AMD Makes A Change: 166 MHz FSB Clock In The Future?
- Ultra-DMA/133: Currently Supports Maxtor Only
- AGP 8x: Currently No Graphics Cards Available
- USB Ad Infinitum: 6 Ports Are Standard
- DDR333 Memory Modules Compared
- Test Setup
- Benchmarks Under Windows 2000
- OpenGL-Performance: Quake 3 Arena
- DirectX 7 Games: 3D Mark 2000
- MP3-Audio-Encoding: Lame MP3
- SiSoft Sandra 2002 Benchmarks: CPU Und Multimedia
- 3D-Rendering: Newtek Lightwave 7b
- Office-Performance: Sysmark 2002
- Linux Compiling: Suse Linux 7.3 / Kernel 2.4.13
- 3D-Rendering Performance: SPECviewperf
- 3D-Rendering Performance: SPECviewperf, Continued
- Conclusion: Many New Features With KT333, DDR333 Performs To Full Potential Only With CL2 - Fastest Chipset For AMD CPUs