OCZ's 520-12U is equipped with connectors to attach or remove cables according to your requirements.
Be aware of the power supply as a possible source for power drain: a PSU's energy efficiency varies, and it changes depending on the load level. We used an OCZ Modstream 520-12U, because it proved to be an efficient model.
- Can Core Duo Dominate Low-Power Systems?
- Typical PC Energy Consumption Reviewed
- Processor Selection 101
- Efficient AMD Processors
- Why Dual Core Processors?
- The Heir Apparent: Intel Core Duo T2600
- ... And AOpen I975Xa-YDG
- AOpen I975Xa-YDG, Continued
- The King Of Efficiency: The Intel Pentium M 780
- ... And MSI 915GM Speedster
- MSI 915GM Speedster, Continued
- The Marathon Runner: AMD Turion 64 MT-40
- ... And MSI K8NGM-V
- MSI K8NGM-V, Continued
- The Desktop King: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- ... And Biostar TForce 6100-939
- Biostar TForce 6100-939, Continued
- Test Setup
- Benchmark Results
- Energy Consumption Test Results
- Graphics Eats Energy
- PSU: OCZ Modstream 520-12U
- Conclusion: Core Duo Loses The Platform Game
Ask a Category Expert