3DMark Vantage again shows a 3-way SLI performance issue in the P6T, and we expect it to be almost entirely due to GPU bandwidth.
Indeed, the GPU score suffers tremendously due to the P6T’s reduced-bandwidth third slot.
CPU performance is far less of a problem for the P6T, even though 3DMark uses GPU-based physics in its CPU calculations.
The P6T has the fewest onboard features among today’s three motherboards, while the Rampage II Extreme and Eclipse Plus are nearly equal. The P6T is also the most miserly, though the Eclipse Plus appears to have a slightly more efficient CPU voltage regulator.
- Is nForce 200 The Solution?
- nForce 200-Enhanced: MSI Eclipse Plus
- The Standard X58 Competitors
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: H.A.W.X And Left 4 Dead
- Benchmark Results: Stalker And World in Conflict
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage, Power Consumption
- Performance Analysis And Conclusion